Salsa Dance Hen Party, our team at Garavoguehenstag have just put together a brand new package for those Hens who love a bit of Salsa dancing before they head out for the night on the town. Salsa is a popular form of social dance that originated in the Caribbean. The movements of salsa have origins in Puerto Rican bomba and plena, Cuban Son, cha-cha-cha, mambo and other dance forms.
In many styles of salsa dancing, as a dancer shifts their weight by stepping, the upper body remains level and nearly unaffected by the weight changes. Weight shifts cause the hips to move. Arm and shoulder movements are also incorporated. Salsa generally uses music ranging from about 150 bpm (beats per minute) to around 250 bpm, although most dancing is done to music somewhere between 160–220 bpm. The basic Salsa dance rhythm consists of taking three steps for every four beats of music. The odd number of steps creates the syncopation inherent to Salsa dancing and ensures that it takes 8 beats of music to loop back to a new sequence of steps.
Salsa Dance Hen Party Package includes:
- Accommodation ( Add 4 star Hotel accommodation for only €10pp including breakfast)
- Salsa Dance Hen Party Dance Class with Instructor
- 2 Course Meal in Restaurant with Personalised Menu (add a 3rd course of €5pp)
- VIP Ares in Sligo’s No1 Entertainment Destination – The Garavogue
- Champagne for the full hen Party
- Personal Host in Sligo’s Premier Late Night Entertainment Venue
- Shots for The full hen party in The Blind Tiger in Sligo
- Group Photo – on your night out our Photographer will be in the Club to take your group photo
- Free Group Booking System – reminder emails, Individual Payments, Itinerary, Hen party planning made easy
- Detailed Itinerary
- Free Finger food on two night package in Sligo’s top city centre pub.
- Price match guaranteed
- All in price €100pp